Labels: , , ,






Comments


Oh god, how I lol'd. There needs to be more Toy Story crossovers. XD

This is just dying to be made into a Pixar short.
 

That's great, Kubrick's my favorite director!
 

What a great idea. I couldn´t resist to try to get the original szenes in a collage too: http://blog.tice.de/?content=2011_06_04_1250 (hope it´s OK, I linked to this side for the complete info).
 

Any chance of getting more details on your process? Such straight lines! How did you do that in Brushes?
 

Hey Brian, I did the initial sketch using SketchBook Pro which has a straight line tool. In Brushes I did all the painting lines free hand based on the sketch. Became pretty accurate over the course of this project at drawing lines with my finger freehand.
 

Wonderful
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





Back to Gallery